Over at the office, we’re making preparations for our annual Spring Open House event on June 16th and 17th, which is always lots of fun and allows us to show off the very best in mini homes. We love these events, because we get to meet so many great people face to face. If you’ve been thinking about a new mini home, either now or in the not-so-distant future, you’ll benefit from coming out to meet us. Here’s why you should come:
– Whether you are looking for a home now, or considering housing options for the future, open houses at Havill’s are a great way to view the newest model homes and see new layouts and design trends. If you haven’t been inside a modern mini home prepare to have your mind blown – these homes are beautiful!
– Our open houses are very relaxed. You don’t need an appointment, and since there is no time limit from a sales person accompanying you for a specific apt time slot, you can take all the time you want to slowly walk through all the homes and see everything that is important to you when making a home buying decision.
– Seeing how a home represents online is great first step, but you can’t really get a feel for how livable a home is going to be until you get to actually walk through it. The homes at our open house are furnished and staged so you can imagine your life there. You get to see how the sun floods through the many windows, see what sized furniture will fit each room, and see how much storage is being offered in today’s designs. You get to see the quality and construction standards up close, enabling you to really appreciate the value that comes with a new mini home.
– You get to properly check us out. Havill’s has made generations of Nova Scotians home owners, and we’ll give you all the information you need to help make your home ownership dreams come true, and learn what makes our levels of customer service so special.
– We’re there to answer all your questions about mini homes. Want to know about customization options, home plans, locations, delivery and installation services? Whatever questions you have, we can answer.
– There are often special promotions and limited time offers being held specifically just for open house events.
– We have a design studio on-site where you can check out all the features and finishes that are available to homebuyers, whether you’re looking to change one small thing about your potential dream home or are looking to make big changes.
– If you’re interested in finding out about financing, Linda Ghosn from RBC will be onsite to answer any questions about new home mortgaging and options.
We do hope that you’ll join us on the 16th and 17th, and who knows, maybe this will be the first step towards you finding your perfect forever home.Tags: customer service, customization, downsizing, havill's team, home ownership, new mini homes, open house